Monday 17 September 2012

Eedris Abdulkaree​m releases Obasanjo-i​nspired track

 


Following the brawl which recently took place between ex-President Olusegun Obansanjo and foremost rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem, the rapper has fulfilled his promise to fans by releasing a new track titled Baba.
Baba, according to Idris, was inspired by the war of words between Obasanjo and himself , when the ex-president made a reference to Idris’s Jaja Jaja.

In this new single, the LaKreem/Kennis artiste sums up his opinion on the current state of the country.
It would be recalled that following ex-President Obasanjo’s  statement during a forum organized by  Nigeria Leadership Initiative (NLI) on Tuesday, August 28, 2012, where he said that Abdulkareem’s 2004 hit track,  Jaga jaga, produced by Kennis Music, doesn’t portray Nigeria in a good light, Idris hit Twitter, where he made a reply.
He called OBJ his ‘joy therapy’, also stating that Obasanjo can’t do without him.
“It’s obvious that Obasanjo can’t do without me. I’m his joy therapy. Mr ex-president, Nigeria still dey jagajaga. In fact worst pass jagajaga”, @idris_Abdulkarm tweeted.
He also went ahead to call Obasanjo a Boko Haram member and challenged him to let Goodluck rule in peace.
“President Obasanjo if you truly love Goodluck as you claimed, why don’t you talk to your fellow Boko Haram members to let Goodluck rule in peace”.
As if not enough, Eedris still went ahead, referring to OBJ as a mugu: “Mr ex-president, I heard you were talking about me in your last interview, hahahahahhahah. It’s obvious you can’t do without me. You are my mugu…”.
Following the brawl, Eedris says he is inspired and will be recording a new song titled ‘Obasanjo na my friend’.
“Watch out for my new single, Obasanjo na my friend…Obasanjo, thank you for making me a star. In fact, talk more about me. I’m inspired!!”, he tweeted

No comments:

Post a Comment